Buon appetito! Our first box was inspired by Italy and our kids' love for pasta. This kit includes an infographic & instructional sheet on how to make different pasta shapes, and various tools that can be used in a real kitchen. Be adventurous with your little chef and try making real pasta in the kitchen!
• Infographic & instructional card
• Mini silicone roller
• Fettuccine pearwood roller 8"
• Bamboo fork and knife 6"
• BPA free microwave safe biodegradable plate 4"
• Three packets of dough packet (just add water + oil)
• Assorted bag of colored pastas
• Wood items imported CAUTION: May contain small parts which present a choking hazard for young children. Not intended for children under 3.
DIY Dough: This do it yourself kit provides a fun and easy cooking experience for little chefs. Have fresh dough when you’re ready to play. It's also perfect for gifting! Just mix water and oil into our dough mix, stir and cook away!
Made in United States