You get Z Wrap's three most sought-after sizes in one convenient package. This multi-pack includes 1 small, 1 medium and 1 large. It's the sustainable alternative to plastic wrap and bags!
- With this food wrap set alone, you could save over 3,000 plastic bags.
- your food will last longer, staying crisp, fresh and looking great
- Wrap cheese, half an avocado, lemon, a sandwich or leftover veggies. Seal up even big, bulky stuff like half a melon, half a head of cabbage, or a pitcher of cold brewed coffee. Your containers, casseroles, and bowls of various sizes can be covered, too.
1 Small: 8"x8”
1 Medium: 12"x12”
1 Large: 12"x15”
- Z Wraps are soft, pliable, and simple to use: the gentle warmth of your hands easily creates a tight seal that stays put. You can even stack them!
- Z Wraps can go anywhere in your kitchen storage: in the fridge, in the pantry, on the counter, and even in the freezer!
- Z Wraps are reusable. Wash with cool water and mild soap, leave to air dry. No need to wring out - it can damage your wrap. One Z Wrap can be washed and reused upwards of 100 times. That means 1 wrap can prevent 1000 pieces of plastic from ending up in the trash, keeping them out of landfills and our oceans!
- Always keep beeswax food wraps away from heat or flame: Z Wraps are made with easily-melted beeswax, and beeswax is flammable.
- All Z Wraps are proudly Made in Massachusetts.