Whether your meetings are organized affairs or excuses to gather with friends, this brightly designed journal gives you plenty of space for writing, a reading list of crowd pleasers, and fun icebreakers so you can show up and share. Inside you’ll find
• entries to catalog the discussion for each meeting
• plenty of pages to record your personal thoughts
• space to note what you ate and drank
• suggestions for fun activities to try during your meetings
• curated lists of compelling books to read together
Book Club: A Journal acknowledges the wide range of interests and reading habits within book clubs, with recommendations organized in a way to help readers discover new voices from all kinds of backgrounds. Never again will you have to search far and wide to find your next great read!