For All Our Days is a sweeping collection of 50 poems and musings to read at a wedding ceremony.
Readings range from Shakespearean sonnets and historical love letters to excerpts from classic novels and children's books—and even stand-up comedy routines.
Covering a wide range of speech themes and styles, this book ensures there is something for every couple.
• A must-have for any couple planning their wedding
• Organized into secular and spiritual sections, with religious texts from five major faiths
• A sweet reminder of what marriage is all about
A lovely and practical gift for an engagement party or bridal shower. Engaged couples will love exploring For All Our Days before the big day.
This elegant collection of readings is also wonderful for wedding officiants and planners alike.
• In an elegant package featuring a foil-stamped cloth cover, this is a beautiful, practical gift for the newly engaged.
• Fits any theme or wedding style
• Serves as a lovely keepsake for newlyweds long after their wedding is over.
• Add it to the shelf with books like The Knot Guide to Wedding Vows and Traditions: Readings, Rituals, Music, Dances, and Toasts by Carley Roney; The Wedding Ceremony Planner: The Essential Guide to the Most Important Part of Your Wedding Day by Judith Johnson; and A Wedding Ceremony To Remember: Perfect Words For The Perfect Wedding by Marty Younkin.